Groups & Gatherings
Recurring/Ongoing groups that offer Spiritual equipping for our journey together
- Brown Bag Poetry, 2nd Monday each month at noon.
- Lunch and Learn, 11am – 12:30 pm, Common Room (downstairs church)
Bring your sack lunch. This fall: Mary Evelyn Tcker’s conversations with scientists on the Journey of the Universe.
- Taize, 7:30 – 8:15 pm, Sanctuary
An ecumenical candlelight service, with music, song, prayer, silence.
- Drop-In Community Office Hours, 2:30-4:30 pm, Rogue Roasting Co on East Main
Other times to meet with Rev. Christina can be arranged: ashlanduccpastor[at]gmail.com
- Unnfundie Bible Study, 4-5 pm, Morton House
Let by Rev. Christina, reflections on what Holy Spirit may say to us through the sacred text, using scriptures for the following Sunday’s worship.
- Centering Prayer, 5:15-5:45 pm, Social Hall
- Come Stretch Out, 4-5 pm, Shepherd Room
Gentle streching–bring your yoga mat
- Choir Practice, 7 pm, Sanctuary
Most Thursday’s: check eWeekly for schedule.
- Meditation class, 5-6 pm, Common Room
- Literary Salon, held monthly in member’s homes, as reported in our monthly newsletter. Attendees share the current book(s) they are reading.