Directions & Lodging
Directions from the North (coming from Medford, OR)
- Take I-5 South to exit 19 and turn right (off the freeway exit) onto Valley View Road.
- Head straight on Valley View Road (about 1/2 mile) until the road ends at a traffic light.
- Turn left at the traffic light on to Hwy. 99 (toward Ashland).
- Hwy. 99 becomes N. Main then becomes E. Main as you go through downtown. When you reach the end of downtown, E. Main veers left. Do not veer left. Continue going straight, past the Public Library (on the right).This is where E. Main. becomes Siskiyou Blvd.
- You’ll pass the Public Library on the right, then Safeway Grocery on the left. The Church is a gray, wooden building (on the left side of the street) located at 717 Siskiyou Blvd., one block past Safeway at the corner of Siskiyou and Morton. If you get to Southern Oregon University, you’ve gone too far.
Directions from the South (coming from Yreka, CA)
- Take I-5 North to exit 11, which turns into Siskiyou Blvd.
- Head straight (North) on Siskiyou Blvd. toward Ashland for several miles.
- You’ll pass Southern Oregon University on the left. The Church is a gray, wooden building (on the right side of the street) located at 717 Siskiyou Blvd., at the corner of Siskiyou and Morton. If you get to Safeway Grocery, you’ve gone too far.
Follow this link for a map of the area.
For a listing of lodging in and around the Ashland area, click here.